Main Menu

Howdy from Oregon!

Started by 2fastinthepast, May 02, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

2fastinthepast

I just bought my first Mopar. Its a 1970 Barracuda 440 automatic. It started life as a Grand Coupe white in color. Right now I am just going through and fixing anything broken and getting rid of old wiring and deciding what direction I want to go with the car. Someone put a sunroof in back in the day so that's pretty high on my list for repairs. Car is super solid and mostly original. Here is the video were I found the car for sale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDcekALQlaQ

Cuda Cody

:welcome:  Welcome @2fastinthepast    :banana:  Thanks for joining us and sharing the video of your car.  That thing sounds awesome!!!!

Are you planning on going to any Beaches shows at PIR this year?  I'm just up in Brush Prairie, WA and try to get to a few of those shows each summer.  We should meet up there this summer!   :ohyeah:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: to the forum & the Mopar family! And, howdy from the north side of the Columbia River, btw.  :wave:

Great video of your car- it's sure a nice little piece of recent history to go with your prize!

Please make yourself at home here.  :D

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Sweet looking car!   :worship:  :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Welcome and congratulations on your awesome purchase! Let the fun begin!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

Timbbuc2

Love that color combo, and it sure sounds sweet.
Get in, I'll drive

Jay Bee

:welcome: to your new home away from home.

JS29

:welcome:  that is A sharp car, good luck and enjoy it. :congrats: :twothumbsup:

cudajunction

Hello fellow Oregonian!  We are in Klamath Falls.

Very nice looking car, congrats on the purchase. 

Maybe we need a E bodies club meet up at Woodburn?   :banana:

ec_co

:welcome:  great looking Barracuda!
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

jimynick

Welcome to the site and, as said, nice car!  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

2fastinthepast

Thanks everyone. Beaches is a must this year but I have some work to do before I am comfortable taking it out. I estimate the car has been sitting ten years at least. Very excited to get some things done and see some fellow mopar guys and gals. Anyone know of a roof for sale? 

Cuda Cody

I might have a good roof on a parts car, but it would need all the spot welds taken out to get it off.  I can check and see if it's any good if you want me to.

Quote from: 2fastinthepast on May 03, 2017, 09:26:45 PM
Thanks everyone. Beaches is a must this year but I have some work to do before I am comfortable taking it out. I estimate the car has been sitting ten years at least. Very excited to get some things done and see some fellow mopar guys and gals. Anyone know of a roof for sale?

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho