Main Menu

JimAAR from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Started by Jim AAR, October 13, 2017, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! That was about the same timeline I bought my first E-body, 70 challenger 383 4-speed FY1 with A black painted roof. (V02) I would still have it if it wasn't totaled by my brother, who was driving it with out my permission.  :verymad:

Cuda Cody

Love that color.  It looks like your car is in great shape too!   :1place:  Hard to beat that color on an AAR.   :inlove:

RUNCHARGER

Wow! Great story and great car! Welcome from Chilliwack B.C.
Sheldon

anlauto

My favorite all time restoration was for a guy named Jim from Winnipeg, I doubt it's you :rofl: , but have you seen this Cuda around ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 14, 2017, 07:54:31 AM
Love that color.  It looks like your car is in great shape too!   :1place:  Hard to beat that color on an AAR.   :inlove:

Yup...Always loved this car :drooling: 

I've never seen the one I missed out on restored, but like the original poster @Jim AAR  mentioned, there's only four of them known, so it has to pop up at some point... A friend of mine said his brother barrel-rolled his B7 AAR back in the 70's.....another CDN car.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan . . Would love to own that car!  Nice ride!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jim AAR

Thanks anlauto, I have seen the blue cuda with the shaker driving around, but I do not know who owns it.

Love the pic of the B7 AAR, makes me want to put the stripes and spoilers on, who cares if i'm going to do a full restoration in the near future. It looks so much better with the stripes, makes it pop.

Cudakiller70

:welcome: From krazyfornia neat story, cool car.

jimynick

And yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  Nice car and congrats for being smart enough to never get rid of it.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RusTy/SE

Welcome from Alabama  :welcome:

Cool rememberings,  hard to beat B7  :inlove:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach