Main Menu

New Cuda guy from CO

Started by CudaKat, January 07, 2017, 07:40:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaKat

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm buddies with 303 Mopar and Sleepy Challenger. I own my own shop and work on these two pecker neckers cars, along with other classic, muscle, and newer cars.

I restored my '73 blue Cuda 11 years ago and have another '73 red Cuda that I'm currently restoring and dropping a 6.1 Supercharged Hemi in.

Looking forward to sharing, helping and learning from y'all.

Topcat

Cuda Cody

Glad you joined us @CudaKat    :welcome:  Great photos.     :cool:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: So cool that you're showing '73s the love they deserve!

ec_co

Welcome! I'm up in the Westminster area, glad to see another local e-body guy .... especially one with a shop .... haha. do you do metal work? I've been needing to find someone local familiar with our loved Es, saves a lot of time and headache potentially.

:welcome:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

ToxicWolf

303 Mopar

So glad you joined. His blue '73 is even more amazing in person.

I have done most all the work on my cars at my best friend CudaKat's (Gerald) shop.  We restored my '71 Challenger, and did all the mods to my '70 Cuda and '68 Charger there.  Most recently, we swapped a 505 stroker in my '68 and a 392 Hemi in my '70 Cuda.  Here also is a pic of CudaKat and Sleepy Challengers cars with mine.

Cuda Cody

:takealook:  That's a SHOP!!!   :unbelievable:  Very nice!!!!!!

headejm

:iagree: Welcome to this great site!  :handshake:

HP_Cuda

Welcome!!!  :bradsthumb:

Guess it's Frazz's turn to help you out!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Roadman

Welcome aboard.      :welcome:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Awesome  :twothumbsup:  looks like you are going to fit right in around here!   :D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

' bout time you showed up
Welcome CudaKat , Nice shop to work in too  :bigthumb:

CudaKat

im a auto repair shop, but I'm not anybody shop. I do many newer and older cars/trucks. Currently I'm working on my customer's 58 Chevy and a 67 Cougar. My interests are modernizing or restoring older cars/trucks. My Cuda's are my favorite and I enjoy them the most.I live in Parker, but my shop is in Aurora near Airport Blvd and 6th ave. it's name is ProTech Auto. It's at 343 Airport Blvd #100. My number is 303-344-5901, call anytime, Gerald