Main Menu

New from Illinois

Started by Timmy C, June 20, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timmy C

New here have a 73 Barracuda that seems to be a never ending project.  Was a member on the other site since 06, but haven't been very active there lately.  Life seems to get in the way of my restoration.  I keep plugging away at it and getting parts when I am able too.  This looks like a very well designed site.  Look forward spending more time here. 

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois (near Peoria)! Where are you located?

Timmy C

headejm

I'm in Bloomington a lot. Maybe I'll drive over some time and we can discuss our cars.  :drinkingbud:

Timmy C

Hellers in Pontiac has their Mopar show this weekend.

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Timmy!  Would love to see some pics of your never ending project.  :haha: They are ALL never ending projects!
Rev-It-Up

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome to the site from St. Catharine's, ON  :canada:

70/6chall

Big MOPAR welcome from SoCal Timmy, no problem life has a tendency of getting in the way of resto progress for everyone. It all comes out. Sounds like a great project.    Thanks,   Al

usraptor

Spikedog08

Good to see you Timmy!  Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Timmy C   :welcome:  Thank for introducing yourself.   :handshake:  Glad to see you here on the forum and feel free to post some photos of your 73.   ;)  Any chance your car has a build date of 308 (March 8th)?   :fingerscrossed:

Timmy C

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 20, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
Welcome @Timmy C   :welcome:  Thank for introducing yourself.   :handshake:  Glad to see you here on the forum and feel free to post some photos of your 73.   ;)  Any chance your car has a build date of 308 (March 8th)?   :fingerscrossed:
Where all can build dates be found?  Never found a build sheet.  Drivers door tag maybe?  Rusted original door is in storage.  Could check for you if you would like?  You have me curious now.

Cuda Cody

The date would be on the fender tag, door sticker and build sheet, but you already said you didn't have that.  Where have you looked for a build sheet?  Sometimes they are behind the glove box, taped to the radio, under the carpet, and behind the seats.

Quote from: Timmy C on June 20, 2017, 06:02:47 PM
Where all can build dates be found?  Never found a build sheet.  Drivers door tag maybe?  Rusted original door is in storage.  Could check for you if you would like?  You have me curious now.

340challconvert

Tim, Hello from New Jersey
I understand about never ending projects.
Working on my A66 Challenger convertible for the last two years after keeping  it in storage since 1984.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon