Main Menu

New from Illinois

Started by Timmy C, June 20, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from  :panama:
Glad you could join us  :wave:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and I can identify about the restoration process, as I've had mine since 83 and just got it going last year. Keep the faith, one day you'll get there!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Timmy C

I've had it since 93.  Got it back when they could still be had pretty cheap.  No engine or trans and missing several other parts.  Had a 69 Polara given to us with a 383.  Took the engine and trans from it did a quick rebuild.  Drove the Barracuda through 97.  Started disassembly and picking up parts when I can for it.  So much more stuff is available for it now.  Cody I'm curious what the story is on that build date.  I will have to check my fender tag.  No build sheet was ever found.

JS29

:welcome: :waving: :twothumbsup: It seams that they are never done!

CudaMoparRay

MoparJunkie

Welcome, my step dad owns a 69 Polara. He loves that car and has owned it for years upon years.

hawkfn18

Welcome!  I'm up by the IL/WI border..

Timmy C

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 20, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
Welcome @Timmy C   :welcome:  Thank for introducing yourself.   :handshake:  Glad to see you here on the forum and feel free to post some photos of your 73.   ;)  Any chance your car has a build date of 308 (March 8th)?   :fingerscrossed:
Tag shows 829.  What is the story on 308?

anlauto

Quote from: Timmy C on June 23, 2017, 04:55:07 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 20, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
Welcome @Timmy C   :welcome:  Thank for introducing yourself.   :handshake:  Glad to see you here on the forum and feel free to post some photos of your 73.   ;)  Any chance your car has a build date of 308 (March 8th)?   :fingerscrossed:
Tag shows 829.  What is the story on 308?

308 1973 .....It's the day Cody was born :happybday:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

packnsix