Main Menu

New member - Finland

Started by GCragtop, May 13, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparAus

Howdy and welcome from Australia  :australia:fantastic body preparation

GCragtop

Thanks everybody! Need to focus one other build before I can continue my own. This is -70 GC as well, original TX9 white interior and white vinyl top, G-code. Will be triple black 71 until finished with Hemi+727+dana. This is for a customer.

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Cool car and coming along nicely!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

jimynick

Another welcome from  :canada:  and the 'vert looks great! Lucky customer to end up with a hemi Cuda, too.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

TX9-70

JS29

:welcome: I to have A 1970 F8 gran coupe, mine is A hard top. :twothumbsup:

TobiasM

:welcome: aboard Pasi from Germany!  :germany:

Great paintjob you have on your convertible. Did you chose the 383-upgrade instead of going to a 440/Hemi with the purpose to being kind of factory-correct, as the. 383 was the biggest engine available for "not-a-Cuda"-Barracuda?

BTW: thanks to all Finns for NOKIA mobile phones...a shame that this company couldn't defend from being bought by Microsoft and than being run down by full purpose. Those phone were so much better than anything else...6210, 6310, Communicator, E-series, N-series, just name it. Will use mine as long as technically possible!

GCragtop

Quote from: TobiasM on August 31, 2017, 01:24:52 AM
:welcome: aboard Pasi from Germany!  :germany:

Great paintjob you have on your convertible. Did you chose the 383-upgrade instead of going to a 440/Hemi with the purpose to being kind of factory-correct, as the. 383 was the biggest engine available for "not-a-Cuda"-Barracuda?

BTW: thanks to all Finns for NOKIA mobile phones...a shame that this company couldn't defend from being bought by Microsoft and than being run down by full purpose. Those phone were so much better than anything else...6210, 6310, Communicator, E-series, N-series, just name it. Will use mine as long as technically possible!

Yep, more factory correct as 383 was one choice for Gran Coupes.

Lilian

welcome aboard Pasi

nice cars !!

Ratfish

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Car looks amazing!   :yes:   Glad you signed up and shared that awesome build!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!