Main Menu

New member - Finland

Started by GCragtop, May 13, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GCragtop

Great forum, I already recognize some members from others sites. Here is my project. Gran Coupe, bought it as a roller some years ago.
Sheet metal work and paint job done now. Originally 318 car, will be 383.

Pasi
Finland

Cuda Cody

Welcome @GCragtop    :welcome:  Thanks for sharing a photo of your project.  The color looks really nice!  Is it F8?

71GranCoupe

:welcome: And I like your car.  :wowzers: Is that F4 paint? sure looks like it. I have an AAR that is F4, but not as shiny as yours.

Cuda Cody

I'm digging the color.  In the photo it kinda looks like a dark F4 or a light F8. 

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 13, 2017, 10:29:21 PM
I'm digging the color.  In the photo it kinda looks like a dark F4 or a light F8.

I hear ya. It is hard to tell sometimes on the two, lighting is the factor.  :cheers:

RUNCHARGER

Neat car, welcome from Canada.
Sheldon

GCragtop

It´s F8. I´m not a pro photographer, too much light on that picture. That´s waterbase color + two coats of clear + buffed.

Cuda Cody

Turned out really nice.   :clapping:  Looking forward to following your build.    :banana:

Quote from: GCragtop on May 13, 2017, 10:59:11 PM
It´s F8. I´m not a pro photographer, too much light on that picture. That´s waterbase color + two coats of clear + buffed.

1971Y13

Nice car,  :welcome: to the site from  :sweden: :sweden: :sweden:
1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

Tunis

Another warm welcome from  :sweden: Great looking car!

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

I'm loving the flat hood ! Too many people upgrade to the Cuda hood or shaker... :lookatthat:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from St. Catharines, ON   :canada:  Nice 'vert.

Brads70

Another welcome from  :canada:   :wave: