Main Menu

70-71 E-Body Wire Harness - SOLD

Started by VCODE, November 23, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

VCODE

SOLD
I have a Brand New never used or installed 1970 - 1971 E-body Rallye Dash Wire Harness from M&H. It has the M&H type fuse box from 1971 the only difference is the horn relay. Fits Challenger and Cudas.

Cuda Cody

If I recall, I think Year One offers a full refund for M&H wiring if it's new.  Just a thought if you don't find a buyer for it.  M&H is the best wiring IMO.  Year One runs a lot of 30% off sales this time of the year too so I'm not sure if they still include the wiring in that sale or not.

VCODE

Cody, Is the new price at a better deal for someone ?
Bob

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Bob I might be interested; let me check my wiring I have in storage tonight and I will get back to you.  Thanks.

blown motor

Would that also be correct for a 74? Does it cover all the lights ie. glove box, console, ash tray, etc. I'm not up to speed on wiring harnesses but I'm thinking of replacing mine.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

VCODE

Quote from: blown motor on January 07, 2019, 06:32:32 AM
Would that also be correct for a 74? Does it cover all the lights ie. glove box, console, ash tray, etc. I'm not up to speed on wiring harnesses but I'm thinking of replacing mine.

I will be contacting M&H when they open in CA. Year one listed it as a 71-73 type and for 70 the only difference is the horn relay, which is a 71 type.
Hope this helps, maybe someone else knows more about it can answer.
Thanks Bob

RJChallenger

Quote from: blown motor on January 07, 2019, 06:32:32 AM
:stop:I installed a 74 rallye cluster / switches in my 70 Challenger. The brake warning light , windshield washer  wires don't match the wiring harness in the engine compartment . ONCE you know which wires to switch on the main bulkhead, and switch them,then you could use this harness . You have two print off the proper wiring diagrams for each harness, and study them side by side to see what not match up. I will look to see if I kept any notes

1Burgfish

:wrenching: OK, so it's for a 71 right? I have a 71 Cuda with ralley gauges...

xx88man

I'll take it if it's still available. PM sent
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Quote from: 1Burgfish on January 07, 2019, 08:43:17 AM
:wrenching: OK, so it's for a 71 right? I have a 71 Cuda with ralley gauges...

Yes it's correct for 1971 with ralley gauges  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1Burgfish

:wrenching: What payment method you take?  PP/MO?
PM sent

VCODE

1Burgfish

anlauto

add @VCODE and he'll be notified you're looking for him...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration