Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

blown motor

I have no idea. Just reposting what I see on kijiji in case anyone is interested. I suppose an enmail will tell you.

anlauto

I just messaged him to see if he's selling a new repro or an original....the ad isn't quite clear. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I wondered the same thing Alan. It looks nice in the picture but it looks like a stock picture.

anlauto

He just got back to me. It's actually a "WANT AD" .....He's looking for a dash pad.... :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

fc7cuda

I have one I'll trade straight for a 70 Cuda pad if anyone's interested?   :alan2cents:

Tom

anlauto

I'm looking for a 70 Cuda pad as well :looney:

ChallengerHK

This seems a good a place as any to ask this: the people selling dash pads at Carlisle, are they just fronting for Ultimate Rides?

anlauto

Quote from: ChallengerHK on March 02, 2017, 06:43:03 AM
This seems a good a place as any to ask this: the people selling dash pads at Carlisle, are they just fronting for Ultimate Rides?

There will be at least three vendors selling Ultimate Ride's dash pads at Carlisle. Most likely Alan Foxx will be one of them :alan2cents: He'll be there buying cores too for $65 each.

ChallengerHK

I've always been told that one should have one's original pad sent out to be recovered so that it will fit properly. It seems like there's enough variation in the recovering process that poor fitment is fairly likely to occur anyway, so is having the original pad recovered still considered an issue?

MoparDave

No guarantee with that, unless you scribe into the steel frame. I have had a few customers request that. In reality the foam and vinyl will determine the final fit not the frame, unless that frame is bent somehow.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

ChallengerHK

Good to know. I've been thinking that the best thing to do is just pick one up at Carlisle. Otherwise...wait for months and hope for the best  :no: