Main Menu

70 Cuda head light buckets

Started by HEMICUDA, February 08, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HEMICUDA

I have several sets of our reproduction head light bucket sets available, these are extra buckets not attached to grilles.  These are absolutely perfect NEW injected ABS plastic as original with all the original markings and Pentastar.  They are also the only absolutely correct buckets with the brass inserts in the mounting feet as original.
THESE ARE NOT GOODMARK PARTS, THESE WERE MADE BY B/E & A RESTORATION PARTS, INC.

$175 plus actual USPS priority shipping cost.  PM me here if interested with shipping address.

Spikedog08

Hmmm I have an extra center section that could use a pair of buckets.  One of those things I always look for at the swaps just to complete my spare grill . . .  :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jim AAR

Quote from: HEMICUDA on February 08, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
I have several sets of our reproduction head light bucket sets available, these are extra buckets not attached to grilles.  These are absolutely perfect NEW injected ABS plastic as original with all the original markings and Pentastar.  They are also the only absolutely correct buckets with the brass inserts in the mounting feet as original.
THESE ARE NOT GOODMARK PARTS, THESE WERE MADE BY B/E & A RESTORATION PARTS, INC.

$175 plus actual USPS priority shipping cost.  PM me here if interested with shipping address.

@HEMICUDA -  Are these painted Argent?

If so would it be difficult to get smooth to paint in Organosol for my AAR?

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Jim AAR on February 08, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
Quote from: HEMICUDA on February 08, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

@HEMICUDA -  Are these painted Argent?

If so would it be difficult to get smooth to paint in Organosol for my AAR?

They are not painted, bare plastic. 

Jim AAR