Main Menu

'71-'72 Challenger front bumper

Started by JH27N0B, September 07, 2022, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Challenger front bumper for sale.  This is a late '71 through '72 style that has the 2 notches.  It is a mint OEM bumper that was on my show winning '71 Challenger, which is an early build car.  A few years ago I had a '70 early '71 style bumper rechromed and installed it to make my car correct.
$350/offer.  Will not ship but I can deliver to Moparty in Bowling Green, or can probably deliver at MCACN.  Pick up in Chicago area also.
brads 147 at comcast .net or PM me here

Hankchally

Interested in front bumper if still available

JH27N0B

I still have the bumper.  It is in the Chicago Suburbs and also I'll be at MCACN in Rosemont November 17 through the 20th.  I'll be pretty tied up working at the show but could probably figure out some way to get together to deliver it there too.

Hankchally

I am in no hurry will you be at the Moparty in Bowling Green next year?

JH27N0B

I certainly hope to be, I have gone to it every year so far.  But that is a long ways off!
If you save my contact info, my email is in my listing, or PM me here this summer I will let you know if my plan is coming together to go and if I still have the bumper.  :bradsthumb:

Hankchally

Ok I will save your contact and check back with you on the bumper. Thanks again

ogre

just a quick question, is there a metal plate that goes between the front bumper and the mounting brackets?
I picked up a front bumper as a throw in and it had that plate. the other bumper I got did not. it would be analogous to the rear crossmember I guess.

Thanks
ogre

anlauto

Later models, 73-74 had a reinforcement bar between the chrome bumper and the brackets :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ogre

Thank You for the information, explains why I don't see it in my 70 manual.

ogre.