Main Menu

73 340 & Numbers Matching A833 Pistol Grip 4 Speed

Started by Dodgeman, April 12, 2020, 05:03:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Dodgeman

1973 340 Magnum form a Petty Blue Cuda. X Heads, Aluminum Intake, 750 Double Pumper Holley, Carb to pan complete.

Numbers Matching A833 4 speed, rebuilt by Passion Performance, never used, still in the crate, original pistil grip shifter, aluminum bell housing, flywheel, clutch fork, etc.

Like to keep them together.

What are they worth???

How can I send this information to all members?

THANKS!!!

jimynick

Let's start with a welcome to the site and then say that the 73 340's were lower compression than the earlier ones were and usually don't pull the same $. Why don't you figure a price in your own head as to what you think they're worth and post it? If it seems steep, somebody will likely say so and if it's your price and somebody thinks it's a deal, they'll buy it. Either way, good luck.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I would say $4500-$5000 worth or parts there. Sounds like a nice complete package for someone.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

mopartaz

Ok so any details on the engine? how many miles ? was it rebuilt?, is it stock ? any mods other than the x heads carb and intake?
  running condition? and is it complete with all belts and brackets etc?

Dodgeman

Working on producing pictures of both engine, transmission, and parts. Hopefully later today. Was planning to rebuild the engine before use anyway. All that mattered to me was it turns over. Don't have any history of miles etc. Know from casting numbers ( pictures soon ) it's definitely a 73 340, pulled a valve cover ( pictures soon ), looks clean and think has after market springs. Haven't pulled the heads ( can easily if necessary ) Don't know about standard bore, whether it's cast crank, etc. Will follow up with more pictures and information as requested. My opinion is it  has a big cam, raised compression from standard 73 factory specs.