Main Menu

Challenger Black Interior Panels

Started by Jay Bee, May 28, 2022, 08:46:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

***Not Mine***

Thought I'd share this from Moparts, "Buddy" didn't post any pictures.
I have a set of 1971 challenger black interior panels. I have the door panels and the rear panels that are brand new in the box that I bought from Mike Ross. I will take $1000 for all of them and can deliver free to Carlisle it would be best to call me or text message me at 843–2 51–5572. Buddy

ek3

That was my post I've been having trouble getting on this site. I didn't post pictures because they're still in the Unopened boxes but I'll be glad to open the boxes and take a photo for anyone interested

cuda hunter

Are the panels BE&A made panels?
Metro? 
What brand?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Is there a difference between 71 and 70?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ek3

These are the panels that Mike Ross had made it was one of the last sets he had. I'm sorry for not posting pictures my computer is down and I have to use my cell phone. I was in a bad wreck and my fingers don't work well on this small phone. The panels are in boxes and I never opened them however I will open them and try to get some photographs posted.

anlauto

You can buy them cheaper at Roseville Moparts and members here get a discount even  :dunno:  unless of course they are out of stock like everything else in the world....if so, then you have a hot commodity :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :D

Good luck with your sale, sorry to hear about your fingers...that's gotta suck
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Don't unpackage them on the account of me.  If they are factory packaged from beanda then I would think they are in perfect condition. 
I've asked for the difference's on a few separate threads. 

ek3

I bought these in 2014 they are absolutely perfect! Iam glad I checked the boxes as I also got a set of seat backs that have the penstar stamped with part numbers and pair of chromed push buttons. I think I paid over 1200 for the panel's so I took off 200$ ..plus tax and shipping would be saved.if I had known they were this nice, I probably wouldn't have ever listed them!

anlauto

Just curious, why didn't you use them in your car ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ek3

I had ordered them ahead of time and vic ended up telling me my original panels were so nice that I should keep them just like my original dash is still in perfect condition. Unbelievable condition in my opinion. I guess I was just trying to accumulate parts way back and I was told at the time I was buying them that they were really hard to find and it looked  like no more we're going to be made.

Jay Bee

Hey @ek3 I got a PM from @rjhjr yesterday asking me if they were still available. I PM'ed him saying they weren't mine. So, I'm just wondering if you two connected.

ek3

I got a notification but it was blank and I couldn't figure out what it meant. That's why I put my phone number so I could be text messaged or called. And I have to look back at the post but I think I even included my email. When I got the notification I thought it was sort of a spam because I tried to check the status of the person who sent it and they showed zero post and that they had just joined the site. :dunno: :dunno:

ek3

Mike Ross had these made on a small run personally. I can't tell you for sure that they're necessarily a brand however I know there is no panel made anywhere that is any nicer than these are I would have to call him and ask him again because I actually bought these back eight or nine years ago. I do know they are first class .  :1place:

70/6chall

A few years back I was very fortunate to run into a guy who was looking at my car in a parking lot while I was shopping at Target here in SoCal. My Interior had really suffered with cracking, chalking, brittle plastic syndrome and the like. He liked the car and told me he had one at home in torn apart condition, he was thinking of selling everything off to gain room in his garage. I ended up going over to his place to look at the car he was getting rid of. A 70 Challenger (in pieces) same color as mine (Go Mango) and a full black interior I mean everything for a black interior, kick panels, door, back panels, seat backs, visors, hinge covers, A pillar covers well you know what I mean all in beautiful OE perfect condition. All he wanted was $100.00 bucks for everything, take it away. Wife told him make it all disappear, she wanted room for new car. All the pieces now reside in my Dodge. Right place right time. Al