Main Menu

Complete Exhaust System From 1970 Cuda 440+6 Used

Started by rocketresto, January 09, 2019, 03:39:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

rocketresto

Selling a complete exhaust system from a 1970 Cuda that had a 440 6 Pack with original HP manifolds.  We put the OE style ECS exhaust on the car so this exhaust worked great but the customer wanted original.  We had to cut the tail pipes off to remove it but otherwise it is bolt in WITH tips.  It is in Olympia, WA.  My brother is heading to Barrett Jackson this week (1/11/19) if you are interested and on the West Coast and could help ship it.  Asking $400.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

tparker

Oooh.... this looks interesting. I have a 340 in need of a complete exhaust system. Any idea if there are differences between big and small block exhaust systems?

tparker

Is this still available, or did you get rid of it already?

anlauto

Quote from: tparker on January 16, 2019, 04:36:58 PM
Oooh.... this looks interesting. I have a 340 in need of a complete exhaust system. Any idea if there are differences between big and small block exhaust systems?

The head pipes are totally different between your 340 and these 440 pipes. :alan2cents: They won't work.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

tparker

rocketresto

Still have the exhaust.  And yes 340 is totally different.  Message me if interested.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

rocketresto

Bumping this up - Going to Spring Fling in LA in April and Mopars at the Park in Minnesota in May/June and can bring this with me.  Open to offers.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

rocketresto

Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington