Main Menu

Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires February 12, 2020

Started by RockAuto, November 12, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RockAuto

5% Discount Code: B4B60ED9B5F886
Expires: February 12, 2020

Please enter this code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us' box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto.com Catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day.  Parts are conveniently delivered to your door.  Need help finding parts or placing an order?  Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

6pack

Used to be an OK place to buy but your prices are up, charging tax now,  when you ship from 2 or 3 places you pay triple shipping and to return the wrong parts you send too many times the buyer pays all the way to texas way too much shipping.  If you cancel they still ship it and you lose.  They do not tell you the warehouse they ship from so you don't know if it is 2 days or a week to get the part.  It is better to  get it from your local Advance Auto order online pick-up in store using the 25% discount code easily found online and use the speed perks for another $5 bucks off and returning is too easy.  No more rock Auto for me.  Way too much trouble unless it is a cookie cutter car or part.

Chryco Psycho

6pack

Hi Chryco Psycho met you at Carlisle.  Be careful with Rock.  They will put anything in a box and send it to you so you can enjoy paying to send it back.  They must hope you will just keep it.   They are not to keen on old car parts.  You may get some correct parts but then when there wrong you lose all you previously saved in shipping the wrong parts back.  Good luck!

anlauto

Wow...that's terrible to hear...I've never had issues with Rockauto, but I'm typically only buying suspension/steering/brake parts from them. :dunno:  Even shipping to Canada the parts are way cheaper then my local jobber :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

Every wholesaler has shipping issues occasionally.
I've had nothing but good experience with RockAuto.
It clearly states A,B,C shipping location during checkout, so you know why shipping charges are what they are.  There's multiple options/vendors for most parts so you can figure out how to get most things from a single warehouse and save on the shipping.

Prices are unbeatable, I'll keep using them.

anlauto

:iagree: I've bought stuff from Amazon, got it the next day, or it didn't show up for six weeks ? All just depends I guess... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration