Main Menu

E Body Deluxe Seatbelt Clips

Started by dart4forte, July 05, 2019, 04:42:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dart4forte

This just out. E body deluxe seatbelt storage clips. These clips are almost impossible to find until now. Made in the USA.

$175.00

Claudia

Are these a '70 model year only thing???  :clueless:

70chall440

I believe they are, however they might have been an option in early 71. It was a good idea in its day as it gives a place for those loose seat belts to live rather than sliding around, falling down under the seats, etc.
Mopar or no car!!!

72 Challenger

Does anyone have a picture of these inside a car? I am having a tough time understanding where they went, as I have never seen them before.
Someday I will have a J0b.

benlavigne

C15 Deluxe belts was a 70-only option, it included the clips, deluxe belts with push-button and loop guides, and a dash-mounted ''Fasten Seat Belts'' light on the dash similar to the reverse light on a 4-speed car.
I have the original clips on my car, and these repros on the back, they are great!

Ben

mtull

Does anyone have the dimensions on the front seat dual clip?  I just came across someone who has two for sale however they came off of his 70 barracuda grand coupe vert.  Neither of us are sure if they are the same as what would have been used on a 70 Challenger with C15 option.

Thank you   

mtull

Quote from: mtull on June 15, 2024, 09:44:05 AMI just came across someone who has two for sale however they came off of his 70 barracuda grand coupe vert

I attached a pic of the front passenger seat stowage clip that sold in fifteen minutes this weekend, $40 for both.  I was too slow and missed out.

Regarding this forum thread, It looks like @dart4forte hasn't visited the site in a few years. Does anyone know what became of the reproduction pieces he and Bill Edwards collaborated on or if they are available through other sources?  It looks like Bill and/or his wife took their website down.  If anyone has dimensions of the originals please let me know as the info will help with my search.

Thank you

cuda hunter

@dart4forte  has a few sets for sale.
This reminds me that I was supposed to buy a set.
Will find that info for him and pass it along to you.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mtull

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 21, 2024, 05:12:17 PM@dart4forte  has a few sets for sale.
This reminds me that I was supposed to buy a set.
Will find that info for him and pass it along to you.

That would awesome.  Thank you @cuda hunter