Main Menu

E-body lower dash trim

Started by 70/6chall, May 07, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Ran across some lower dash trim pieces in my travels through my garage. They are clean but not without some damage. In black, I most likely picked these things up several years ago to use for back up pieces for the black interior on my car. They are not perfect but good enuff for a driver or if your looking for something presentable in the mean time. I have (2) p/n 2984045 and (1) 2984044 for the '70 only dash, (1) p/n 2984025 and (1) 2984026 for the '71-'74. I'm thinking $40 a piece OBO + ship. Please look at pics and determine if you can use them. PM me if there is an interest.  Thanks,   Al

anlauto

What's wrong with the one in the top left of your picture ? 70 only lefthand outer
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Alan.......one of  the '70 only left hand side p/n 2984045 as well as the '71-74 left hand side p/n 2984025 have no issues. These pieces seem to be very clean with nice graining. It's the right hand side and one left that seem to have some issues. When I mentioned driver quality, I looked at them more than once to evaluate if I were buying them what would I classify them as. And could I live with the ones that have the issues.    Thanks,   Al

anlauto

I'd be willing to go $60 USD for the one left 70 only piece if you would mail it to Canada L7G 6G4 ....I'll cover the paypal fees
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Did you sell that one piece ?

70/6chall

Alan .......has not been sold yet. Are you still interested? PM me.     Thanks,   Al

Katfish

Forgive my ignorance, how can you determine 70 only pieces?

70/6chall

No problem there Katfish, I'll post a pic here. The left hand side lower E-body dash trim shows here, a rib molded into the plastic on the '70 only, rt and middle view in pic. Left view piece shows no rib but smooth in that area. '70 only is '70 only however the '71-74 piece can be used on a '70 vehicle, wont be PC but will work.    Thanks,   Al

Jay Bee

Here's just another comparison picture.