Main Menu

E Body Rallye IP for sale

Started by Snowdog, October 16, 2024, 11:24:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Snowdog

Please see attached pics of E Body Rallye IP for sale, don't know the exact year.  In good condition, but not perfect. I also have the Rallye light bar also for a little extra cost.  Includes the Silver adjustment knobs also, also may have some of the wiper/dimmer knobs, don't if they're the correct ones.  $ 850, prefer pick up, but can ship on your dime.  Located in SE Michigan, near Howell.  Thanks for looking, Snowdoggie

Cuda Cody

Looks like a really nice deal for someone.

Jay Bee

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 16, 2024, 03:11:19 PMLooks like a really nice deal for someone.
Definitely agree, especially being the sought after '70 - '71.

BigSig 6 Barrel

Do you know which of the gauges do or don't function and work properly?

Price is reasonable in my opinion, providing the gauges all work.

~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

Snowdog

No, I don't know about the gauges working or not.  It's been sitting inside for the last 20-30 years and I really don't have a good way of checking them.  Sorry

If, there is an easy way of checking them please let me know.  I just have a multi-meter and that's about it for electrical testing equipment.

Rdchallenger

Ugh! Right after I bought one off of EPay last week  :'( , Great Price though!... How much would you like for the light bar? Any photos of it?

Snowdog

Here's some pics of the light bar.  I'm pretty sure it's for a rallye IP, I have several of these, but I think the rest are non ralley.  I know Cody's did a good post on these awhile back.  If I'm wrong please let me know.  For the price I really don't know,  $ 50ish + shipping?

Jay Bee

It's a steal at that price for anyone. All E-bodies except 1970 Challenger.

BigSig 6 Barrel

Jay Bee . . . Are you referring to the light bar when you say "Except 70 Challenger" . . . or the gauge cluster / Panel ?

Thanks
~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

Rdchallenger

Snowdog

Looks like I was way off on the Rallye light bar,  they're like 10x that, $400 plus.  Non Rallye light bars don't bring much.

Jay Bee

Quote from: BigSig 6 Barrel on Today at 09:48:15 AMJay Bee . . . Are you referring to the light bar when you say "Except 70 Challenger" . . . or the gauge cluster / Panel ?

Thanks
The light bar. 1970 Challenger is a unique one car/one year only. There's pictures in the link.
https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-wanted/25/rallye-dash-light-bar/3013/