Main Menu

FOR SALE: AAR Style Barracuda Fiberglass Hood

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, February 02, 2023, 09:54:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Hey all, looking to sell the fiberglass hood off my '70 'Cuda.  I do not know the make, sorry.  It is fiberglass, and as some of you may know flew up without the hood pins so will need some minor fiberglass repair.

The hood scoop has a small crack at the back, there is a small crack along one edge, and 1 hood retaining nut needs to be fiberglassed back in place on each side I have the captive nuts that go in the hood).  All very minor fixes if you have any fiberglass experience at all.  I was going to repair it, but I just do not have time.  Includes 5" K&N style air cleaner and base.

At this point, looking for any offers - I won't be offended so if you are interested PM me your offer!  Just need to get it out of my garage.  If I don't get any takers here I am probably going to cut it up and throw it away - just seems like a waste if somebody can us it.

I have a bunch of pics, just PM me, located in So-Cal
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

WDO72

Would you know the company's name who originally manufactured this hood? Thanks.

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: WDO72 on February 03, 2023, 09:46:33 AM
Would you know the company's name who originally manufactured this hood? Thanks.

I don't, sorry.  Was on the car when I bought it, and I have not found any markings that would help identify it.  Thanks
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

RUNCHARGER

Great hood to lower to your tastes if need be. Just has to be someone close as shipping would be a deal breaker. Fibreglass work is easy if you're just modifying something rather than working from scratch. GLWS.
Sheldon

70_440-6Cuda

Bumping this a final time as I need to get it out of the way- if anyone is interested or knows someone please let me know - I hate to toss it, but I have no use for it at this point.....