Main Menu

FS: 1970 cuda Vacuum Formed interior panels and new sunvisors

Started by TGGodfrey, March 30, 2021, 10:12:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TGGodfrey

I have a set of vacuum formed panels that came in a 1970 cuda i bought.  I wanted a factory set.  I prefer local pickup so you can see what you are getting.  These are not for a factory restoration but are great for a restomod style build.  Fitment is very nice.

Door panels
Rear side panels
Kick panels
A-pillars

You can go online and see how expensive they are.  Honestly i just want someone to use them.  Make an offer. Trades are welcome too -  SOLD

I have a set of 70/71 bright blue convertible sun visors that are new.  Previous owner ordered them and couldn't return them.  SOLD

Thanks

Terry

Montclaire

I love that color. If you were closer I'd give some serious thought to painting them. I'm going to need a white set soon.

SFEBODY

I am interested will you ship them, I am doing a 70 and would be great for my build.

Finoke

Hi Terry
I will buy the blue convertible sun visors if you would be willing to ship them.
Tom

SFEBODY

Still interested in the panels. Please give me a call.  310.  876.  9100

Brian

anlauto

You should tag the person by putting the @ sign in front of their name, that way they will be notified that you're looking for them.

Like @TGGodfrey   :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

TGGodfrey

@anlauto Thanks for watching out, I appreciate it.   Been kinda busy lately

@Finoke I would be happy to ship them.  UPS will be around 12-15.00 so if you cover 12.00, i'll cover the rest.  PayPal works for me if you cover the fees.

@SFEBODY I really don't want to ship these, its such hassle and the boxes are oversize.  on top of that, the worry of them being damaged.  I guess its more up to you as it will get expensive.

Terry

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Finoke

Quote from: TGGodfrey on April 06, 2021, 09:03:44 AM
@anlauto Thanks for watching out, I appreciate it.   Been kinda busy lately

@Finoke I would be happy to ship them.  UPS will be around 12-15.00 so if you cover 12.00, i'll cover the rest.  PayPal works for me if you cover the fees.

@SFEBODY I really don't want to ship these, its such hassle and the boxes are oversize.  on top of that, the worry of them being damaged.  I guess its more up to you as it will get expensive.

Terry

Thx Terry! I'm in for the sun visors. Can you private message me your PayPal address? Thx! Tom