Main Menu

Heater Cores from RockAuto.com!

Started by RockAuto, October 30, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RockAuto

This is often the time of year when a leaky heater core is first noticed. Coolant dripping from under the dash, steamy vapors drifting out of interior vents and slimy film on the windows are some of the signs. RockAuto.com is ready to help with new heater cores by ACDelco, APDI/PRO, Four Seasons, Motorcraft, OSC, Spectra Premium,  TYC and more.

RockAuto.com has heater cores for daily drivers, classics and vehicles that are simply old - everything from a 2009 Acura RL, to a 2002 Hyundai Sonata, to a 1990 Ford Bronco, to a 1984 Volvo 760, to a 1962 Chevy Impala. Visit RockAuto.com and look under "Heat & Air Conditioning" to see the heater cores available for your specific cars and/or trucks.

303 Mopar

Very timely as mine just went out and will be replacing it soon.   :Thud:

ec_co

ahhhh ... just replaced the HC in my Dakota last week :(  10 hours of labor  :bricks:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

I've order three of these for RockAuto in the past....they are NOT the crappy aluminum ones like most jobbers have...The ones I got were old school copper :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Since it appears that Rock offers 4-5 different suppliers, which one was it that you ordered to get the brass one Alan?  :thinking:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Spectra has always been top quality but I am not sure if they are brass

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2017, 12:35:04 PM
I've order three of these for RockAuto in the past....they are NOT the crappy aluminum ones like most jobbers have...The ones I got were old school copper :alan2cents:

The last couple I have seen are all aluminum with no copper, so I'm interested in a part number if you have one.  The one I just ordered is #94508 for no a/c.

anlauto

From RockAuto....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

I got a Spectra Challenger w/AC heater core from Rock Auto a couple months ago, great part, good price!  :bigthumb:

303 Mopar

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

303 Mopar

Comparison of the copper and aluminum cores