Main Menu

New Challenger LH side door panel , Good deal for Canadians! SOLD

Started by 750-h2, June 25, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

I just ordered a new set of black Challenger door panels from Dave at Roseville. I only need the RH side panel as I scr@%#$  up a brand new one by drilling out the hole for the remote mirror :headbang: Looks like the pair will cost me around $800cdn by the time I get them to Sudbury, Ont. I will sell the driver side one for $250.00cdn + shipping. I can also deliver it for free at Moparfest. Thanks

blown motor

The hole that you're referring too, is it the one for the remote cable? If so, what's the problem? Just put the correct mirror on. It will cover the hole, the gasket should keep the moisture out and it will never be seen.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

750-h2

Never knew there was such a thing as a right hand remote mirror for a Challenger? That would have worked but the new panels are already shipped out. Thanks.

RUNCHARGER

No there wasn't. Now I see what you did, you punched a hole in the psgr side panel. Dang, that hurt.
Sheldon

750-h2

Ya, it hurt. Definitely my fault but I have to wonder why the RH panel has the cut out template for the remote mirror. :thinking: