Main Menu

Parts For Sale RULES

Started by Cuda Cody, February 15, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

By posting a message you are agreeing to the rules listed below.  Take moment to read these rules before posting and if you do not agree with them, please do not post.  We reserve the right to remove, modify or move messages at any time.  The E-Bodies.org forum is provided as a free service.  If you have a complaint about a particular member posting ads contact us immediately and we'll do our best to help.  E-Bodies.org and the Moderators are not responsible for any transactions and ultimately it is up to the buyer and seller to work through any disputes.  There is a "Trade Count" area under each users name so take time to review the sellers past history prior to any purchase.  If a seller does not have any reviews, then ask for other members experience with that particular seller.  We all are part of a small community, many of us know each other.  Buying and Selling online comes with some risk and in the end, it is a buy at your own risk and expense.

• NO off-topic threads. All threads must contain an item to Buy, Sell, or Trade.
  • All items MUST include a price.  You can include "best offer", but you have to have a price listed in the ad.
  • Location of item must be listed in the ad.
  • Please state if the item is for "pick up" only or if you will ship and is shipping included in the price.
  • No Auctions, but you are welcome to post links to your eBay or Craigslist.
  • Bumping (the act of replying to move your post to the top) is allowed but not more then once in a 72 hour period.
  • Mark item SOLD when no longer available.
  • Once the transaction is finished leave feedback about the deal in the Users Profile area (see photo).

CudaMoparRay

Are we also permitted to sell non car parts? Such as personal home items? And if so where would one post that?
Sorry for all the questions just noticed that other forums have personal property sales section which I could not find here and was not sure if could use the parts for sale section instead. Thanks.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

With so many of us being from all over the world I would think that a local online marketplace would be the best avenue for items that are not car related.  It our site and we all get to decide how things work so it's not 100% up to me.  But if I was you, I would want to try to sell home items locally so I would not have to ship. 

Have a great day!

jimynick

Quote from: blown motor on July 10, 2017, 01:01:34 PM
I hope not!
And just HOW do you figure to sell your typewriter and fax machine collections mister?   :Stirring:  LOL
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I don't think it's necessary  :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

I think there are plenty of other sites for home goods, and the primary purpose of this site is Mopars and specifically E-Bodies so if we can stick to car related items (including tools and garage items) that would be good.   :andyangel:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

70/6chall

Like wise, agreed.    Thanks,   Al

johnr

:bigthumb:   Mopar only is not unreasonable in the least. The specialty tools is an awesome inclusion among the Mopar only stuff.
--  johnr  --

MoparLeo

I would think that pictures would be a given if you relly want to buy or sell an item.  :takemymoney: :notsure:
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...