Main Menu

SOLD 1970 CHALLENGER CUDA AM 8 TRACK RADIO

Started by canadianclassics2, November 03, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

canadianclassics2

HI LADIES AND GENTS HERE IS A NICE ORIGINAL AM 8 TRACK RADIO FOR A 1970 EBODY. IT COMES COMPLETE WITH THE SELECTOR ROD. IT IS VERY CLEAN AND ORIGINAL.  I HAVE NOT TESTED BUT THE GENTLEMAN I GOT IT FROM SAID IT WORKED. I AM LOOKING FOR TRADE FOR 70 NOS CHALLENGER (EBODY) PARTS OR NICE ORIGINAL STUFF THAT I NEED FOR MY CHALLENGER TA RESTO. IN PARTICULAR I COULD USE A NICE ORIGINAL GRILLE ASSEMBLY, TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLIES OR A NON-AIR SINGLE SPEAKER DASH PAD.

HOWEVER I AM OPEN TO OFFERS IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR CAR. I AM IN ONTARIO CLOSE TO TORONTO (OR ABOUT 4O MINUTES EAST OF ALAN G) :D

PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN. THANKS TODD

blown motor

That looks really nice. It would be good to know for certain that it works.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Topcat

Just need either the Cuda or Challenger lower plastic piece is now all that's needed.

Easier said than done.  :headbang:

canadianclassics2

Thanks yeah hopefully it can help someone out....my TA came with the basic AM radio which I have. ;)

anlauto

I don't really have anything to trade, what kind of CDN $$$ value do you think it's worth....PM me if you prefer...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

canadianclassics2

Hey Alan thanks for the referral.  Dave bought it this morning for his 70. 

canadianclassics2

Thanks @PromoPink! I think you have yourself a nice AM 8 Track. :thankyou:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration