Main Menu

**SOLD** New QA1 Stocker Star E-Body Front Shocks

Started by 7dcuda, May 01, 2022, 11:39:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7dcuda

**SOLD**
I have a pair of new QA1 Stocker Star Single Adjustable Front Shocks for Cuda/Challenger and other E- Bodies for sale.  Part Number TS501.

The shocks are new with 0 miles on them.  They were installed and immediately removed because like a dumbass I didn't consider when I ordered them that my Cuda has been lowered and the Stocker Star series shocks are for stock ride height.  They only had about an inch of exposed piston rod showing when installed so no way I could use them.  I ordered another pair from QA1 based on measurements.

From Summit I paid $182 ea, ($364 for the pair). 
Asking $285 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.  Money orders only please. 

heywodja

Hi, I am interested in the shocks. I can do a money order but was just checking if you would accept any other method of payment.

Thanks,
Doug

Mr Cuda

Hey,  heywodja!
It's the new reality.
Fees on everything,  and financial tracking with PayPal.
  I just bought something from 7dcuda. PM him and mail a money order.
He has sold alot of stuff, no complaints on here.

7dcuda

Doug ...sent you a PM.

Quote from: heywodja on May 11, 2022, 08:51:46 AM
Hi, I am interested in the shocks. I can do a money order but was just checking if you would accept any other method of payment.

Thanks,
Doug

heywodja

For some reason I am not able to reply to comments or PM's. I received your PM, and I am ok with sending a money order. Just send me your address so I can send one out to you.

Doug

JS29

@heywodja  You need ten posts to use the PM fetcher on this forum.  go to the welcome section an post some  :welcome:'s and once you hit ten, your good to go.  :alan2cents:

7dcuda

Doug....I sent you another PM with my name/address.

Quote from: heywodja on May 11, 2022, 12:55:48 PM
For some reason I am not able to reply to comments or PM's. I received your PM, and I am ok with sending a money order. Just send me your address so I can send one out to you.

Doug

heywodja

I will send out the money order this PM,

Thanks!

7dcuda

Quote from: heywodja on May 12, 2022, 06:06:08 AM

I will send out the money order this PM,

Thanks!

Ok...thanks Doug.  I'll consider them sold.

7dcuda

heywodja

heywodja

anlauto

You guys should use the "trade Count" system here, just click on it under each others names and add feedback  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration