Main Menu

Used Champion 4 row aluminum radiator

Started by CudaMoparRay, May 02, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Has been SOLD!
Used fairly new Champion 22" 4 row aluminum radiator for Plymouth Barracuda 1970-1973 may fit 1974 and Challengers also that I do not know you can check the  Champion Radiator website here:   http://shop.championcooling.com/1970-1971-1972-1973-Plymouth-Barracuda-SKU-2374                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Has some minor bent fins and 4 small spaces were the shroud was attached with black plastic radiator ties.
Functions perfectly no problems. Has been professionally flushed and pressure tested by Valley Radiator (paper work included)

Very long story short: Slightly over heating issues for months so did everything from thermostat to new radiator to finally find out it was a blown head gasket. Anyway, selling because don't need two radiators and will keep the newer one that is on it now. My loss is your gain.

Plus including aluminum flex fan, spacer, bolts and chrome 5" shroud. Great all in one deal.

Shipping or pickup from Sylmar, CA 91342

Total Paypal $175.00 OR BEST OFFER plus shipping charges if not picked up locally

CudaMoparRay

More pictures also how it fit on the car when I bought it.

CudaMoparRay

Last pics of Chrome 5" top half shroud

Cuda Cody

Pretty nice radiator you have there.  Looks like a good deal. 

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 02, 2017, 05:01:01 PM
Pretty nice radiator you have there.  Looks like a good deal.

If I had known the real problem beforehand could have saved tons of money and trouble but seems to be indicative of some cooling system problems that come from other places not normally associated with the more common and upfront causes.
I understand if staying OEM this is not the way to go.
Cody thanks for the support.

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Or best offer added today. Make me a deal

Cuda Cody

Someone should be able to use it.  Wish I had a project that I could put it in.

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

One last price reduction before going on ebay. $175.00 plus shipping.....

quapman

I need just the rad, but shipping will kill me. I'm in NC, 27205.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: quapman on June 17, 2017, 05:14:46 AM
I need just the rad, but shipping will kill me. I'm in NC, 27205.

Shows about $52.00 UPS Ground 4 day if you have a UPS account even less.
A couple hundred for fastest shipping, so that would be crazy expensive, otherwise cheapest and slowest not bad.
I could just sell you the radiator in that case for $140.00 so a total of $192.00 for you, not bad IMO
Let me know and if you have a UPS account you can even email me the labels to print.

CudaMoparRay

Modified original post to reflect and clarify that not 4 small holes should actually read 4 spaces created between fins were fan shroud was attached.
Radiator package is now pending sale to Bob

mjb765