Main Menu

077 Wiper motor FOUND

Started by anlauto, July 23, 2021, 06:21:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I'm looking for restorable 077 Wiper motor cores, date unimportant, must be willing to ship to Canada L7G 6G4 Ontario.
PM me here or email anlauto@hotmail.com
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I'm still looking for two of these 077 wiper motors :soshelp:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

TONY

Alan, we have a few cores, $125 each
Tony

anlauto

I have 2 of the 077 wiper motors, I'm in B C.
Let me know if you still need any.

anlauto

Quote from: 704406 on September 12, 2021, 09:44:25 AM
I have 2 of the 077 wiper motors, I'm in B C.
Let me know if you still need any.

How much would you want for them in CDN dollars ? Can you post pictures ?

anlauto

@TONY from Tony's Parts has come through with not one but two 077 cores for me and is shipping them direct to @SF-Resto for me right now. :drinkingbud:

Anybody in the Delaware area PLEASE stop in and give Tony a big hug, not just for me but for reasons way beyond me, he could really use a hug right now ! :grouphug:  :drinkingbud:

Ramman

Not being sure what the 077 motors mean, I'm looking for a 3-speed motor that I believe fits 70-71 Challenger. Also need the wiring down to the bulkhead connector and the complete linkage in the cowl area. Thanks for looking!

Jay Bee

@Ramman  the "077" is a short form reference to the 3431077 wiper motor. The other crucial parts needed for a correct 1970 2spd to 3spd/variable speed conversion are:
Crank - 2822289
Linkage- 2822293
Switch - 2770380
The bulkhead connector is a hard wired part of the wiper motor itself.