Main Menu

1970 cuda' 340 air cleaner pie tin

Started by 1970 FM3 Cuda, March 13, 2022, 03:33:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1970 FM3 Cuda

Looking for 1970 340 air cleaner pie tin in good shape. The normal place I would purchase these from are all back order.

Thanks

Mr Cuda

I checked and nobody has any.
Maybe they are on their way here from china, maybe no seller ordered more.
So for a brand new factory one, how much over the old price is it worth?
The only website that claims coming soon,  is $87.60.
It's like a lot of things now,  demand,  inflation  is jacking  prices.
But maybe you can shake one out with a good offer.

1970 FM3 Cuda

i would pay the $87.00 just need to find one. Maybe a swap meet item .

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: 1970 FM3 Cuda on March 13, 2022, 05:38:12 PM
i would pay the $87.00 just need to find one. Maybe a swap meet item .

I might have a couple nice used ones if you're okay with 7-8 out of 10 condition. I'll dig through my stuff.

70 Challenger Lover

Found them. One is probably a 6 1/2 out of 10. No dents or scratches but it definitely has a patina look going on. The other is super nice. Not perfect but close. I'd really prefer to hold on to the nice one for an upcoming project, especially if they are difficult to obtain. The lesser one I'd let go for $40 plus shipping. If you are really needing the nice one, we can probably work something out since I've been in your situation.

Mr Cuda

The reason I asked wiw, is I have 6-7  brand new factory mopar ones from the early 80s.
I need to weigh an offer on the possibility of no more  available.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: Mr Cuda on March 13, 2022, 06:27:00 PM
The reason I asked wiw, is I have 6-7  brand new factory mopar ones from the early 80s.
I need to weigh an offer on the possibility of no more  available.

You might toss one out on an eBay auction. I've looked there for nearly a year and haven't seen any new ones so possible someone would pay a good amount.

1970 FM3 Cuda

Let me no what you need out of the one of the better ones, this is one of the last pieces I need to finish the car this and very good 1970 black console.  I am being told that they will have them in stock in about 2 months but who know with current holds on everything these days.

Thanks