Main Menu

1970 Cuda black bucket seat covers

Started by Crocha617, July 13, 2020, 07:56:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

My friend is trying to finish up his 70 Cuda in black and he can't get Seat covers from Legendary until like November. Does anyone have a set that they can give up?

anlauto

Talk to Legendary, see if they have a list of companies that sell their stuff. Maybe somebody has some in stock. Black 70 Cuda is pretty common, someone may have considered stocking them
The first company I would call is Dante's. I know he used to sell LAI stuff ?

Tell him to avoid covers made by PG Classic and PUI and stick with LAI if he can.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

I'm pretty sure he called everyone and we asked everyone we saw at Carlisle. I think he has a couple of leads from his facebook post hopefully something pops up. If anyone needs Legendary stuff this fall order it now!

B5fourspeed

I order my covers from Legendary 2 months ago.They said end of July.I just called them after seeing this post and the guy said sometime in Sept.I don't think they know when they will be shipped.This order was for front buckets and rear seat.

Crocha617

Ok it looks like he might have found the front bucket seat covers. Now we just need a back seat cover (70 Cuda in black) will look at decent used ones too.