Main Menu

1970 ‘cuda convertible rear interior panel - RED

Started by cudaized, August 14, 2022, 06:53:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaized

You have that pesky 1970 'cuda, Barracuda, or Grand Coupe convertible, rear interior panel that is factory RED, drivers side [prefer manual window], just sitting around taking up your precious (shop, garage, children's play area, wife's closet, mother-in-law 10'x10' bedroom) space.
What to do with it? Wife shouting at you?

Well, send me a PM or call/email me.
It will be worth your time. $$$$$
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

ragtopdodge

Man, I swear, haven't you been looking for one of these for the past 20 years?

I hope you find one, (which side?  any?), but I think you have a better chance winning the next Powerball or MegaMillions.

cudaized

Drivers side.
I have been looking for the Drivers side for well over 20 years.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

Mr Cuda

I've been looking for black panels longer. Off and on.
They were always chalky,  or  $5995 and chalky
Look what I resorted to.

cuda hunter

They are out there.
I purchased a set of red rears about a year and a half ago.
Had to over pay.  Buy a bunch of other stuff to get them.
Had to have a Canadian fella pick them up after I paid sight unseen through paypal.
Then that fella, transported them to a fellow member here that then packaged them up and sent them to me through the border of which at the time was a real pain in the butt.
It took me some 5 months to get the panels.  Had to jump through lots of flaming hoops.
In the end, this site has really helped me out!    Shout out to @YYZ

I'm surprised @cudaized has not secured a set of these since you are all over the place. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Oh, when I say over pay, I don't mean 6K.   I think I paid 2K for the bulk of the 4 box's of interior parts.  About another 600 in shipping if I recall correctly. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda_mark

I bought 2 sets of decent black Cuda panels over the last 2 years. I paid under $1000 for each set. Maybe because black is more common than the reds, blues, etc.

Mr Cuda

Quote from: Cuda_mark on August 16, 2022, 08:27:28 AM
I bought 2 sets of decent black Cuda panels over the last 2 years. I paid under $1000 for each set. Maybe because black is more common than the reds, blues, etc.

"And here you knew I needed some.  You never call, or write " lol
I'd probably still buy a pair,  if not chalky.  Otherwise I'm back to where I'm at.

West coast has the cars, east coast has the parts.  With 3000 miles in between