Main Menu

Wanted: 1970 'cuda - RED convertible Drivers's side rear interior panel

Started by cudaized, July 17, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaized

$ reward, finders fee, high payout sales price.... call it what you will. Cash waiting.

I am searching for an original 1970 'cuda or Barracuda rear interior convertible panel. Drivers side. Must be original RED. Manual window panel, but will accept a power window example. Willing to accept a Gran Coupe version.

Please. Please. If you have one or just a lead.... been searching for 25+ years.
Have extra passenger original RED to trade, if you desire.

Help save the rest of the original panel interior of a super rare, H6E4 Red interior 1970 'cuda340 4-speed car.

I can donate blood for the charity of your choice. 😬 .........🍷

Ola Nilsson
cudaized@cudaized.com
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

anlauto

Why don't you sell your "extra" passenger side panel to @ErikR so we can complete his interior ? :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaized

1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cudaized

anlauto

71GranCoupe