Main Menu

1970 Cuda Park Lamp Lenses ?

Started by anlauto, January 08, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

Maybe so Alan. I have bought several parts from him on E bay. lol

fc7cuda

Quote from: pink aar on January 12, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
WHAT HAPPEN MIKE. I went to ebay to buy a set of  lens. they were 199 and now they are 245????????????????  What up with that?

Economics 101.  Class dismissed.  :crying:

HEMICUDA

WHAT HAPPEN MIKE. I went to ebay to buy a set of  lens. they were 199 and now they are 245????????????????  What up with that? I would like to buy a pair for 199

Will lets see, $199 + 10% ebay fees + 3% paypal fees.  I'll gladly take care of you guys at $199 if you can send payment direct thru paypal to "Friends and Family" so there's no fees.

fc7cuda

Quote from: HEMICUDA on January 12, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
WHAT HAPPEN MIKE. I went to ebay to buy a set of  lens. they were 199 and now they are 245????????????????  What up with that? I would like to buy a pair for 199

Will lets see, $199 + 10% ebay fees + 3% paypal fees.  I'll gladly take care of you guys at $199 if you can send payment direct thru paypal to "Friends and Family" so there's no fees.

I got mine, thanks Mike!!   :bigthumb:

Solarguy

I'm not going to quote prices but the whole lamp assembly is a better value and they even come with a bulb. 

71GranCoupe

As long as you been working on E-Bodies you should know by now, the old/new saying is, "You snooze, you pay more"   :haha: :rofl:

anlauto

Got my park lamp lenses today from @HEMICUDA , thank you very much, they look very nice ! Hopefully by me posting this thread here you sold lots of sets. :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Gary

Got our two grills today.  They look super.  Hope they fit as good as they look.  But it's going to be a little while before we see.  Can't wait to get these B bodys done so we can start on the Cudas

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Gary on January 15, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
Got our two grills today.  They look super.  Hope they fit as good as they look.  But it's going to be a little while before we see.  Can't wait to get these B bodys done so we can start on the Cudas

I can promise you Gary, they will fit just a bad as an original.  I just finished welding up the square holes on my AAR for the headlight bucket clips and moved them so the trim fits flush to the end of the fender.

RUNCHARGER

Oh man: You just reminded me how fun it was fitting the grille and headlight doors on my old Cuda. Tolerances were not like a new car.
Sheldon

HEMICUDA

You know a customer has never worked on a 70 Cuda when he calls and wants to know why his new grille doesn't fit the same in the car as it does sitting on his work bench.  So I say, let me guess, one bucket sticks out farther than the other and there is a gap where the buckets and center section meet?  That's perfect, no one will know it's a new grille. 

quapman

Sign me up for a pair of those lenses, please. I'll do the F&F on Paypal. Will send PM as well.

gaddied

Received my parking lights. They are really NICE !
Now for the grille.

Cuda Cody

I grabbed a set before they are gone forever.   :takemymoney:   I know Mike and everything he touches is perfect so I know they are the best.  I'm not going to miss this chance to get them.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 18, 2018, 06:59:16 PM
I grabbed a set before they are gone forever.   :takemymoney:   I know Mike and everything he touches is perfect so I know they are the best.  I'm not going to miss this chance to get them.

Should see them Tuesday Cody.  Did a physical count yesterday, I have x15 sets left and I'm keeping x5 of those for me so I have x10 sets left to sell.  I also have x12 complete assemblies remaining.  Plenty of pigtails that I can install in customer supplied housings.  In addition, I have x25 sets of 71 front parking light lenses left and yes, I'm keeping x5 sets of those also for my personal stash.