Main Menu

70-71 Right Front fender Barracuda, no gills

Started by EB3-GranCoupe, August 22, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

EB3-GranCoupe

I'm an in need of a decent, driver quality, Right Front fender for a Barracuda.  Will consider a pair for a fair price.
Thanks!

Spikedog08

You know that the 70 and 71 fenders are definitely different?  One is set up for a single headlight and the other is for double headlights . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

EB3-GranCoupe

Thanks Spike, yes, I am aware. :-)  but the headlight brackets can be swapped out, correct? 

fk5bird

I have a used pair they are decent but do need some work but are very good driver quality Steve They are a set of 70's

cudaized

Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on August 22, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
I'm an in need of a decent, driver quality, Right Front fender for a Barracuda.  Will consider a pair for a fair price.
Thanks!

If you end up purchasing a pair, I would be interested in the driver's side...

<--- South FL
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

EB3-GranCoupe

Ola,
I have a line on the passenger side that i need.  Maybe FK5 can help you with the drivers side. I consider having an extra passenger side & choose the best of the two.
Matt

cudaized

I have ended up with three passenger and one drivers side 1970 fenders.
It would be great to find an original drivers side fender to make a second set.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com