Main Menu

70 CHALLENGER DASH PAD CORE

Started by B54SPEED, September 17, 2017, 05:24:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

B54SPEED

WANTED DASH PAD CORE FOR 70 CHALLENGER

anlauto

Where are you located ? Shipping something like that will not be cost effective  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

If you are close to Van Nuys, CA there is the Fall Fling mopar swap meet in a couple weeks and I usually see a couple dash pads there.

B54SPEED

COULD SHIP TO WI,OH OR RIGHT TO JUST DASHES

anlauto

Have you considered buying a reproduction pad from David at Roseville ? Just Dashes pads usually look like over inflated and puffy compared to the Ultimate Rides dash pads :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

B54SPEED

i will take your advise. looks like i could maybe save some cash on the freight

Cuda Cody

Quote from: anlauto on September 17, 2017, 09:03:53 AM
Have you considered buying a reproduction pad from David at Roseville ? Just Dashes pads usually look like over inflated and puffy compared to the Ultimate Rides dash pads :alan2cents:

:iagree:

B54SPEED

i know this is the wrong section but are you guys good with buying a new(automatic) console from him also ?

anlauto

Yup, I've bought some consoles from Roseville as well. He puts together a complete kit using the excellent consoles from @TONY parts.
David at Roseville offers discount to us members as well !

Here's one I just did in blue...

MoparDave

Thanks for the Call. dash has shipped out.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

B54SPEED

Looks like joining E-bodies.org is going to pay off big time for me !
David already has it on truck on its way to me and the guys in California have not even called yet 
forgot to add got it at  substantial savings plus the member discount !  :banana:
thanks again for the heads up guys