Main Menu

70 Challenger Rally Gauge Cluster Light Tube

Started by ksierens, August 23, 2017, 05:05:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ksierens

Does anyone have 1 (one) light tube for a rally gauge cluster? I know they sell the set of three, but I really only need one.
1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Dana 3.54

dodj

I have one. PM me your address and I'll send it to you. Might take me a day or two to find it again.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda Cody

I think they are specific to each spot.  The cuda and challenger rallye gauge light tubes are keyed different based on where they go and what lens goes in it.  That way the text on the lenses does not spin after installed.  Do not forget to put in the gasket too. 

ksierens

Thanks Cody!

Dodj, I will double check the one I need tonight.

Cuda Cody

The reproductions are all the same notches and they work fine too.  All you have to do is put a small dab of adhesive to keep the lens in place and any tube should work.

ksierens

dodj

Quote from: ksierens on August 23, 2017, 07:30:39 AM
Thanks Cody!

Dodj, I will double check the one I need tonight.
I found the light tube and the tabs are of unequal size almost 180* from each other. If that will work for you, it's yours.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ksierens

Dodj, yes, I am sure it will work, thank you so much!