Main Menu

70 challenger seats

Started by Sleyba, January 29, 2024, 07:56:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Sleyba

i am in search of the front bucket seats and seat frame rails as well as the whole rear seat. for a 70 challenger any condition and color is ok by me. and hopefully located near the los angles area for pick up but if need be i will pay for the shipping

fc7cuda

I have them in Dallas, TX if you have any connections over this way for transport.  :stayinlane:

Sleyba

Quote from: fc7cuda on January 29, 2024, 05:11:43 PMI have them in Dallas, TX if you have any connections over this way for transport.  :stayinlane:
i wish but unfortunately i dont have a way of getting those here

Mr Cuda

I sold some seats to a guy in Florida (opposite end of the country)
 I pulled the backs and tracks, and got all in one box. Fed ex was approx $150.
 Factor shipping in,  seats are where you find them.

RacerX

Quote from: fc7cuda on January 29, 2024, 05:11:43 PMI have them in Dallas, TX if you have any connections over this way for transport.  :stayinlane:

If the OP doesn't take them I need a 70-style driver seat for my early build 71 'cuda if you would be willing to break up the set...

I am in Texas and can do a pick up without much problem.

Sleyba

Quote from: RacerX on January 31, 2024, 01:00:22 PM

If the OP doesn't take them I need a 70-style driver seat for my early build 71 'cuda if you would be willing to break up the set...

I am in Texas and can do a pick up without much problem.

all yours i cant make the trip

Sleyba

still searching for seat of any condition

plymouthbelvy

I have a nice pair that have nice seat bacs and nice metal hinge covers with buttons intact. I have new OER seat tracks and all the correct hardware including adjusting cable, seat mounting nuts and bolts to attach seat tracks and a set of adjuster knobs. Seat covers are worn but the seat foams are great, and I would use them and just recover them. overall, a very nice set to restore. I live in Nebraska so this may be an issue but I am showing you just in case you don't find some closer.

Sleyba

Quote from: plymouthbelvy on February 11, 2024, 06:42:49 AMI have a nice pair that have nice seat bacs and nice metal hinge covers with buttons intact. I have new OER seat tracks and all the correct hardware including adjusting cable, seat mounting nuts and bolts to attach seat tracks and a set of adjuster knobs. Seat covers are worn but the seat foams are great, and I would use them and just recover them. overall, a very nice set to restore. I live in Nebraska so this may be an issue but I am showing you just in case you don't find some closer.
i would totally jump all over that but unfortunately I couldn't make it out that way. i wouldn't even know to ship that out my way. i appreciate the offer

Green_horn

Quote from: Sleyba on February 26, 2024, 09:32:24 AM
Quote from: plymouthbelvy on February 11, 2024, 06:42:49 AMI have a nice pair that have nice seat bacs and nice metal hinge covers with buttons intact. I have new OER seat tracks and all the correct hardware including adjusting cable, seat mounting nuts and bolts to attach seat tracks and a set of adjuster knobs. Seat covers are worn but the seat foams are great, and I would use them and just recover them. overall, a very nice set to restore. I live in Nebraska so this may be an issue but I am showing you just in case you don't find some closer.
i would totally jump all over that but unfortunately I couldn't make it out that way. i wouldn't even know to ship that out my way. i appreciate the offer
Put em in a box and take em to UPS.

Sleyba

Quote from: Green_horn on February 27, 2024, 12:33:41 AM
Quote from: Sleyba on February 26, 2024, 09:32:24 AM
Put em in a box and take em to UPS.
wow i never thought of doing that.  :thinking:

6bblgt

I have some mixed/matched seats that I could put together a set for 1970, are you coming to Las Vegas for MATS

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Sleyba

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 28, 2024, 09:31:46 AMI have some mixed/matched seats that I could put together a set for 1970, are you coming to Las Vegas for MATS
No but I could meet half way new to the mopar world so I didn't know of this show

Sleyba

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 28, 2024, 07:43:26 PM@Sleyba
Where are you located? 
I am located in pasadena/Los Angeles CA area