Main Menu

Black Vinyl Top CARLISLE ? Top dollar paid !

Started by anlauto, April 07, 2021, 11:24:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I need a BLACK wide seam 1970-72 Dodge Challenger vinyl top....Anybody got a new one they are not using right away ?

I have one ordered, but it's back ordered... :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Montclaire

anlauto

Quote from: Montclaire on April 07, 2021, 11:33:52 AM
Did you try Dante?

Didn't call him, but his website says "out of stock" on black....white ones available. :'(

MEGA PARTS says "no"
Year One says "no"
Classic Industries says "coming soon" so is Santa...
National Moparts says "no"
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Call 1-800-352-1932 ask for Richard or Vass. I know they had some Challenger ones in stock, not sure if they still do or not. In Canada.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 07, 2021, 12:16:14 PM
Call 1-800-352-1932 ask for Richard or Vass. I know they had some Challenger ones in stock, not sure if they still do or not. In Canada.

Called and left a message with Richard, thanks :fingerscrossed:

RUNCHARGER

I've been gone from there for over a year but pretty sure they had 1 or 2 black ones when I left. If they don't they order them direct from Legendary so that won't help.
Sheldon

anlauto

@RUNCHARGER  Thanks Sheldon, but Richard called me back today and they DO NOT have any in stock either....

THE SEARCH CONTINUES  :soshelp:

76orangewagon

I'm pretty sure B/E & A Restoration Parts has one in his vast inventory of stocked parts. I was up there a few weeks ago and he was showing me around his newly renovated vinyl/interior room and I know I saw a several Black Cuda tops and at least 1 Green and 1 Black Challenger top.
Here's a link to his website :

https://www.beaparts.com/

anlauto

Thanks for the tip Ross, I'll give Mike a call  :bigthumb:

JS29

:thinking: This should be good! let us know how this works for you.  :haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YYZ

Might be worth calls to Nigel, Early Birds and NOS Reproductions (Komoka, I think that they are still around)

anlauto

Quote from: YYZ on April 09, 2021, 07:04:13 AM
Might be worth calls to Nigel, Early Birds and NOS Reproductions (Komoka, I think that they are still around)
Called Nigel already, nothing  :'(  ...Komoka, really ? They can't still be around ....can they ? :o

Early Birds is never my first thought for Mopar parts... :thinking:

anlauto

@YYZ  Vlad...check this out https://www.nosreproductions.com/

Looks like they have rubber flooring if you ever wanted that, but no vinyl tops, at least not on their website

No answer at Early birds, but their listing for a top looks pretty generic, not mentioning "wide seam" or narrow....also asks if you want padded or not  :o

FE5CUDA

Quote from: 76orangewagon on April 09, 2021, 05:10:01 AM
I'm pretty sure B/E & A Restoration Parts has one in his vast inventory of stocked parts. I was up there a few weeks ago and he was showing me around his newly renovated vinyl/interior room and I know I saw a several Black Cuda tops and at least 1 Green and 1 Black Challenger top.
Here's a link to his website :

https://www.beaparts.com/

Mike sold me a top for a Cuda last weekend he had on the shelve since he had three Cuda tops, I seen at least two black Challenger tops he has.  I didn't see any colors other than black.