Main Menu

Challenger front valance LH bracket

Started by R/T's 4 R/P, April 26, 2021, 04:45:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

R/T's 4 R/P

My front valance is missing the LH (drivers side) bracket. See picture.
Anyone have an otherwise junk front valance that you be interested in selling that bracket?
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

jimynick

You know, I just might. I'll have to find my old one and look. If I do, you can have it for free, just pay the ride.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

R/T's 4 R/P

70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

jimynick

Sorry for the delay, I've been away for a few days. I did get a chance to drag my old valance out and the lft brkt is there, BUT, the guy before me took it off once and torched off the bolts, making the hole a bit wodgy. You could always use a bigger washer or if you're really determined, you could cut out and replace an approx. 1"square piece. The good news, is that, as mentioned, it's free, just pay for the ride. I live in Cambridge, Ontario. Let me know if it's a usable piece and I'll get it off for you if you want it.  :cheers:

R/T's 4 R/P

70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

R/T's 4 R/P

Huge thanks to Jimynick!  :banana: :handshake:
Got the part.
Treated me as a close friend and we've never met!
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

Hey that's great news....I wonder where he got it from  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on May 28, 2021, 10:46:21 AM
Hey that's great news....I wonder where he got it from  :thinking:
LOL, check the date of the original response Alan, compared to our get together. My original valance's brkts were still ok. Thks nonetheless!  :cheers:

anlauto

Well that's good to hear, now you got some for the next guy  :drinkingbud: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration