Main Menu

Federal PS Pump

Started by erik70rt, May 09, 2020, 08:19:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

Need a Federal power steering pump and brackets for my '70 Challenger.  Small block.

What do you have?  PM me here.

Thanks!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

gzig5

If you can wait till maybe this fall or next spring when I install a Borgeson I'll have the Federal in my Cuda available.  It's freshly rebuilt and has the little heat exchanger on it that I think came with the hemi and TA cars?  It's mounted on a MY71 340.

I also have one in my box of parts, that I can't vouch for how it works.  It turns smooth but I would count on throwing a rebuild kit in it.  I think I have the brackets. It has non-standard fitting on one side.  If interested PM me and I can get you pics.

erik70rt

Quote from: gzig5 on May 09, 2020, 11:29:20 AM
If you can wait till maybe this fall or next spring when I install a Borgeson I'll have the Federal in my Cuda available.  It's freshly rebuilt and has the little heat exchanger on it that I think came with the hemi and TA cars?  It's mounted on a MY71 340.

I also have one in my box of parts, that I can't vouch for how it works.  It turns smooth but I would count on throwing a rebuild kit in it.  I think I have the brackets. It has non-standard fitting on one side.  If interested PM me and I can get you pics.

I'm definitely interested in one with the cooler for my T/A project.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

71383bee

The A36 axle package got the cooler as well.  My 73 is equipped and has the federal pump and cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top