Main Menu

1971 E body Clutch pedal

Started by 76orangewagon, December 08, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

Hello all,
I tore my 71 cuda brake/Clutch pedal assembly apart today to get it ready for re-plating and discovered that my Clutch pedal had been pretty chewed up inside where the needle bearings mount and I am looking for a good replacement Clutch pedal. If you can help me out please P.M me with a price. Thanks in advance E bodies.org members.

76orangewagon

Thanks but I saw that option before I posted the ad, I see brewers sell the same thing, I also checked eBay ... but I only need one pedal not the whole kit.

Roadman

Quote from: 76orangewagon on December 08, 2017, 03:42:14 PM
Thanks but I saw that option before I posted the ad, I see brewers sell the same thing, I also checked eBay ... but I only need one pedal not the whole kit.

Going to be tough finding , probably take a while. I put it on my list.   :slapme5:

76orangewagon

I had no idea that this would be such a hard item to come up with.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

76orangewagon

Maybe I'll take it to work and sleeve it if I cant clean up all the chisel and grinding marks

anlauto

Quote from: 76orangewagon on December 08, 2017, 05:27:58 PM
Maybe I'll take it to work and sleeve it if I cant clean up all the chisel and grinding marks

That's probably your best bet...pretty simple too :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration