Main Menu

Grill Mounting Brackets ?

Started by anlauto, March 20, 2022, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Does anybody sell these brackets separate, or only in a kit ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

Maybe Domingo still makes them?

ebodyproducts

I just bought the kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

I ended up buying the kit just to get the two brackets I needed :looney: :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ebodyproducts

I agree and it makes no since that these would be in a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Seeing how four of the brackets mount the headlights, which come with the headlight brackets anyways....and two mount the grill, I'm not sure who  the brilliant guy was that thought they should be sold as a set... :crazytalk: :crazytalk:   I guess it's one way to make more money... :takemymoney:

Jsand73440

What is the part # for the kit, and where did you purchase it from? I'm going to need a set as well.

anlauto

Quote from: Jsand73440 on May 21, 2022, 06:27:35 PM
What is the part # for the kit, and where did you purchase it from? I'm going to need a set as well.

@Jsand73440 I bought them from our site sponsor Roseville Moparts....be sure to mention you're a member here and get a discount  :twothumbsup:

https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/front-grille-headlight-pod-mounting-bracket-set-71-cuda/