Main Menu

hinge bolts

Started by pink aar, June 11, 2020, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

I'm looking for 4 hinge bolts that hold the hood to the hinge. 5/16 with a small washer  with the letters "EL" on the head. I need them before Carlisle. Thanks

anlauto

That's an odd bolt, for sure....I just went through my 30+ year collection of 5/16" bolts and none have any real length for a hinge bolt, and very few have smaller washers and none I could find have the EL marking...sorry...
good luck with your search...somebody out there will have some. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

.....well ain't that the cat's ass... :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Okay...I found some that were close, but they have 73 on them  :dunno:

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2020, 11:23:23 AM
Okay...I found some that were close, but they have 73 on them  :dunno:
:haha:

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

pink aar

Well Alan, how many of those 73 bolts you have?

anlauto

I have a special container that I've been adding to for years...in there, are what I consider "special" bolts for whatever reason...They are nicely bagged up etc...problem is...I usually forget to look in there when I'm looking for some thing.. :headbang:

Today is YOUR lucky day because I remembered to look in there and found a bag with four of these bolts in it.
PM me your address and I'll get them sent out this afternoon... :drinkingbud:

pink aar

PM sent. thanks again

anlauto

Rich G.

If I'm not mistaken @anlauto that is the cats ass in your picture! LOL

gzig5

Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2020, 11:09:23 AM
That's an odd bolt, for sure....I just went through my 30+ year collection of 5/16" bolts and none have any real length for a hinge bolt, and very few have smaller washers and none I could find have the EL marking...sorry...
good luck with your search...somebody out there will have some. :twothumbsup:

If my cat pooped Mopar bolts like that, I'd be a rich man!  Problem is, he'd always be trying to hide and bury them.

Bullitt-

Reminds me of the ole 710 cap       :drinkingbud:

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

Quote from: gzig5 on June 11, 2020, 02:36:14 PM

If my cat pooped Mopar bolts like that, I'd be a rich man!  Problem is, he'd always be trying to hide and bury them.

:rofl: :rofl: mine is only 8 months old now....every time I'm in my shop she's chasing things around, when I dumped the bin of bolts she was kicking them around and trying to eat them...I wouldn't doubt if tomorrow she's pooping bolts  :haha: :haha:  she's a lot of fun...

dodj

Cat crapping bolts..  :dunno:.... I'm surprised Allan shipped something!  :))
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2020, 11:18:38 AM
.....well ain't that the cat's ass... :rofl:

Her distant Cloned look alike, is out here in warmer weather.