Main Menu

ISO 70-74 Mopar Space Saver bottle and teal Clamp

Started by hemi135, February 25, 2024, 09:35:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

hemi135

I'm looking for a space saver "bottle and teal clamp" in nice shape.  Reproduction is fine, originals are off the hook....I'm aware they are available in the repo world, just looking for someone who has these and doesn't need them.

PM me is you do and photos of what you have helps greatly and of course what you're asking.  Thank you

mtull

I took these pics at Chrysler Carlisle 2023.  I'm still kicking myself for not buying at lease one of the bottles, perhaps I was looking for an earlier date, now I wish I would have just bought one.  $275 is the lowest price I've seen for  real examples.  There are a few on eBay North of $575 posted months ago.

Good luck with you're hunt!

hemi135

Quote from: mtull on February 25, 2024, 10:14:48 AMI took these pics at Chrysler Carlisle 2023.  I'm still kicking myself for not buying at lease one of the bottles, perhaps I was looking for an earlier date, now I wish I would have just bought one.  $275 is the lowest price I've seen for  real examples.  There are a few on eBay North of $575 posted months ago.

Good luck with you're hunt!

Yeah, I hear ya on the originals.  That's a no go for me..$$$$  I'm just looking for something repop someone has and doesn't need.