Main Menu

lOOKING FOR A NICE SET OF OL' SCHOOL CRAGAR RIMS FOR A 74 CUDA

Started by mopar thunder, January 27, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar thunder

Does anyone know of a nice set of Cragar style rims for a 74' Cuda for a decent price?  Typical size, 15x7. I know someone looking for a set.

Spikedog08

I have some deep dish rears that I had on my hardtop . . . Last I looked, decent condition.  Sure I have a picture of them on my car somewhere . . .

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

mopar thunder

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 27, 2018, 09:15:35 PM
I have some deep dish rears that I had on my hardtop . . . Last I looked, decent condition.  Sure I have a picture of them on my car somewhere . . .

:twothumbsup:
If you find a pic post it up or send it.

Spikedog08

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Hmmm I will pull them out of the boxes if interested, I believe these were in decent shape.  Minimal rust and or pitting. 

mopar thunder

Quote from: anlauto on January 28, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Just buy a brand new set...why deal with rusted pitted junk ?  https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/crr-61c583440
I would if I was looking to purchase. I'm not sure what is the story behind it.

Spikedog08

Here is a couple pictures of the rims on the rear of my hardtop . . . I also had fiberglass fenders in that picture . . .  :looney:

mopar thunder

Thanks for all the info. Not sure what the story is at this point. I passed it all on though.  :drinkingbud:

70RTSE383

: 8) Love the look of deep Cragar SS wheels. Was the look when I was in high school. To push it over the top some guys would buy actual race tires in widths and aspect ratios not available at that time. Fragile side walls and very low treadwear be famed, they looked absolutely awesome.
70' Challenger R/T SE in progress
66' Mustang fastback GT350 clone
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70