Main Menu

Looking for E body A/C Dash Vents in any condition

Started by SW mopar, March 18, 2022, 10:25:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

SW mopar

Looking for center and passenger side a/c vents for a e-body. I need a black housing. Vents themselves inside houseing can be broken because i have good set from a b-body that i can replace the vents in housing with.

Thanks,

Jeff

CudaNV

Jeff

I have the center housing w/o the vents for $40 plus shipping.

Dave

Ohiowoodchuck

SW mopar

I think i have found a enough good parts to make a center a/c vent. No leads on a passenger side yet and forgot to mention i need a driver side one. I have green one but need black. Will paint it at last resort.

71vert340

I have some AC vents. The one on the bottomis for a rallye dash and the pull rod support needs to be repaired. The center one is a 71-74 standard dash. The one on the top is a ribbed 70 (?) standard dash.  The single vent was from a 71 and needs pull rod support repaired. If you are close to Kennewick, Wa., you can stop by and get one.
Terry W.

Mr Cuda

Going  back to my thread about fees associated with selling,  I  understand that you might be willing to do someone a favor.
But they aren't close.  Heck, kennewick isn't close to me and I'm in central Washington all the time.
That leaves mailing them. And paying fees on the money that they send you to mail.( Unless friends and family )
Offering up things for free leads to abuse. I used to have more faith in people.  I don't any more.
So would you be upset that I stopped by, got them and put them on ebay?
I'm just ranting,  so no hate please. I've just witnessed more snakes lately.
Box them ,weight them and put a good price on them here,  The couple bucks will offset the standing line at the post office.  And  buy you a coffee.
  And if I'm driving a mopar through the area,  I send you a message.

71vert340

"So would you be upset that I stopped by, got them and put them on ebay?
I'm just ranting, so no hate please. I've just witnessed more snakes lately."
  :thinking:
I've only been ripped off twice in the 30+ years I've been dealing in parts. Once 20+ years ago, a guy in Colorado east of Denver was suppose to send me a transmission/bellhousing. I paid $450 to him plus shipping. All I got was a bellhousing. I contacted the Sheriffs office there and he went out to the address and the place was deserted. I later found out where he was in Denver and thought about visiting him while there but decided it wasn't worth it. The other time, a local borrowed a set of Challenger exhaust tips from me to mock up his car's exhaust system. He installed them on car and sold the car to a dealer. When I went to the guys house to ask why, he smiled and said to take him to court.
  If the Op needs an AC vent, we can probably work something out. I didn't pay attention that two members both were from Ontario that need vents. Postage to Ontario is a killer. If someone local needs one, they can come get one.
Terry W.

SW mopar

That is very kind of you. Unfortunately i am not even remotely close to you. If you don't mind boxing it up the passenger vent i will give you something for it and issue a label to ship it with. I thought there was reproductions so when i took apart my green 3 speaker dash with a/c to have dash redone in black, i threw out my center and passenger side vent. they were also partially broken. I am really regretting throwing them out because it looks like finding a passenger side vent is going to be hard