Main Menu

Non AC Heaterbox for Cuda70

Started by g-man, January 19, 2021, 05:18:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

g-man

Looking for Non/AC heaterbox for my Cuda-70.

Regards//  Gunnar

:sweden:

Cuda_mark

It's difficult to find one that's not all beat up. What condition are you looking for?

g-man

Hi,

I don't mind a poor condition so long it's not totally crushed or beyond repairable.

Of course is good condition or renovated also an option.

73_Cuda_4_Me

How much of a difference between a 70 and 73??? I installed Vintage Aire system, so the 73's is sitting in the garage...
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Skdmark

DMT 's gasket rebuild kit applies to 70-74 model years. Blower motors and heater cores are the same for 70-74. I do recall reading there are differences in the hardware used around the perimeter of the 2 box halves (doesn't effect installability). This would lead me to think they are interchangeable between years.

Can anyone else confirm?
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

Quote from: 73_Cuda_4_Me on January 20, 2021, 08:02:24 AM
How much of a difference between a 70 and 73??? I installed Vintage Aire system, so the 73's is sitting in the garage...

They are pretty much identical and will interchange with no issues. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

73_Cuda_4_Me

Well then, it's an option available... @g-man - it has working blower and new heater core when removed... can provide pix of it if/when needed...

BS23H3B

g-man

Sounds good, provide some pics and a price

73_Cuda_4_Me

@g-man  Here are some pictures. If still interested, PM me, and we can work something out for getting it to Sweden.

BS23H3B

g-man

Apperantly I'm not allowed to send PM, I don't now why!

You can e-mail me at gunnar@selincite.com if that's allright.

Regards// Gunnar

Skdmark

Quote from: g-man on January 21, 2021, 02:16:43 PM
Apperantly I'm not allowed to send PM, I don't now why!

You can e-mail me at gunnar@selincite.com if that's allright.

Regards// Gunnar

A requirement of 10 posts is needed before PM function is unlocked for new users.
There were spammers and scammers registering and immediately PM'ing members.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: