Main Menu

Non ralley dash bezel and 4 switch housing

Started by Alexcuda, February 08, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Alexcuda

Looking for a dash and switch bezel the same as pictured. For a barracuda. Located hamilton ontario.
Thanks

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body web site in the world @Alexcuda That should be a pretty easy find, however there was some differences through-out the years and between Cuda and Challenger.
Are you looking for a particular year/model ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Alexcuda

Alan, I am looking to put it in my cuda. I am unsure of the differences in years would you care to enlighten me?

Convertcuda

Alan I  have a few of these Challenger and Cuda dash bezels in mint shape. What is it each piece worth?

Thanks Ken

anlauto

Quote from: Alexcuda on February 08, 2019, 04:24:40 PM
Alan, I am looking to put it in my cuda. I am unsure of the differences in years would you care to enlighten me?

The 73-74's had a "seat belt" light on the right side....70-72 Cuda should fit your bill...the 70 Challenger is different, and the Grand Coupe is also different. They are often on KiJiJi ???

I don't really know what they're worth Ken.....When I have extras I let them go pretty cheap.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Convertcuda

Only thing is i have bunch gauge clusters also. Challenger and Cuda.

Alexcuda

Sounds like a 70-72 cuda bezel will do if anyone has a set. I have been looking on kijiji and I have not seen any recently.

Cuda Cody

How soon do you need it?  Those are pretty easy to find on some of the larger swap meets.

YYZ

If you are not in a rush - eg you can wait until after March Break, then I can set you up with whatever you need for 'Cuda standard dash and it will be very reasonable, in Canadian $, and no HST.

West end of Toronto.

RJChallenger

I'm in Hamilton also.  I have a switch bezel , one of the mounting ears is missing as seen in the photo. $10

Alexcuda

Quote from: YYZ on February 08, 2019, 06:12:35 PM
If you are not in a rush - eg you can wait until after March Break, then I can set you up with whatever you need for 'Cuda standard dash and it will be very reasonable, in Canadian $, and no HST.

West end of Toronto.

This would be great thanks.

js27

Check out my parts link--Photo M 4a. I have an add in Parts for sale called 1/2 price sale.
JS27