Main Menu

Non-rallye dash bezel wanted for 70 Challenger

Started by Dakota, December 01, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

I managed to knock my good condition non-rallye bezel off my workbench which resulted in a lovely crack along one edge.  :headbang: There are a couple listed on eBay but thought I would check here first if any members have one they'd like to sell.   Please PM me if you do.

Thanks.

Cuda Cody

They can't be very hard to find in really nice shape.  I'm sure you'll find one.

Plumcrazzy

Might have what you need if you can PM a description so I will know for sure what you want.

js27

Will this work for you--Not sure if Cuda  and Challengers are different.-Honestly I am not 100% sure what I took this out of 30 years ago.
JS27

Dakota

I appreciate the offers of help.    I was pleasantly surprised to be able to fix the crack in my bezel well enough using a "plastic repair kit" made by Plastex.  I'm no longer in need of a replacement bezel. 

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: js27 on December 05, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
Will this work for you--Not sure if Cuda  and Challengers are different.-Honestly I am not 100% sure what I took this out of 30 years ago.
JS27

That isn't correct for a 70 Challenger.... 70 Challenger is a one year only deal.... See Below..