Main Menu

ORIGINAL SHAKER BUBBLE ASSEMBLY

Started by 71REDCUDA, January 14, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71REDCUDA

Im looking for an original shaker bubble assembly, prefer complete with everything but all is intresting.. parts MUST be in good condition.

Email info & pics to : nicklas-780@hotmail.com

Thanks
Nicklas

Spikedog08

Good luck nicklas . . . Could be challenging to find that!  Certainly pricey . . .  :unbelievable:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

BIGSHCLUNK

Michael Wellman

Sir, I have a Factory OEM Shaker Bubble with grilles to sell. It is very clean and straight. Part number is #3418657/ 85148. cudamike71@aol.com. Thanks, Mike W.

71REDCUDA

I know what they cost and have found a set of original doors & grilles.. but have another bubble i need parts for.

Thanks
Nicklas

Cuda Cody

@Michael Wellman  it has been brought to my attention that you are asking to buy a rare shaker bubble and also selling a rare shaker all in the same day?  Is that correct?  I was also informed about a possible connection with this?

https://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/email/Y3VkYW1pa2U3MUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ==

Since you are new could you please give us a little more details about yourself and what the connection to the above complaint is?  Your IP does not line up with your stated location either.  We're a small close group that looks out for each other and we just need to be assured that you are not a scammer.  Do you have anybody that can vouch for you?

floorit426

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 19, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
@Michael Wellman  it has been brought to my attention that you are asking to buy a rare shaker bubble and also selling a rare shaker all in the same day?  Is that correct?  I was also informed about a possible connection with this?

https://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/email/Y3VkYW1pa2U3MUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ==

Since you are new could you please give us a little more details about yourself and what the connection to the above complaint is?  Your IP does not line up with your stated location either.  We're a small close group that looks out for each other and we just need to be assured that you are not a scammer.  Do you have anybody that can vouch for you?

Any response to this?

Did anyone else get a pm from this guy selling or asking for parts?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

fc7cuda

I reached out to him since his location is listed as Mansfield, Texas.(near Dallas)  His shaker bubble is currently listed on Ebay.