Main Menu

Passing gear linkage

Started by Timbbuc2, April 29, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

I have everything but the lower rod that connects to the transmission, does anyone have one
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Do you have a close up photo of the rod?  I can check my spare parts bin if I know what I'm looking for..... 

Timbbuc2

All I have is the photo, it is the bottom right linkage. one snaps over a ball ,the other has a cotter pin. I can get the measurements tomorrow.
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

@Cuda Cody , looks like the linkage is around 9 to 11 inches long. Hard to tell. one end snaps to a ball ,the other a cotter pin.
Tim
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

I didn't see anything in my spare parts.  But would this work?

[ebay]272642956399[/ebay]

Cuda Cody

How about this one?

[ebay]332198098995[/ebay]

Car-nutt

Please send a pic once complete, I am in the same boat. I am putting together my the transmission in the car and maybe missing a few parts. I'm not sure.

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 30, 2017, 03:16:00 PM
How about this one?

[ebay]332198098995[/ebay]
'
The first one you listed I have, I bought the second one you posted. If this works I will have the other parts to help someone out also. Thanks @Cuda Cody
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Car-nutt on April 30, 2017, 03:19:53 PM
Please send a pic once complete, I am in the same boat. I am putting together my the transmission in the car and maybe missing a few parts. I'm not sure.
The picture I have in the beginning of the thread is  a complete set-up. I just bought what I think will work, but I willl have parts left over. When I get it, I will let you know what I have to help you out.
Tim
Get in, I'll drive